• RELEVANCY SCORE 3.94

    DB:3.94:Mod Wheel Changes Patches s7




    When I move the mod wheel the patches change in Mainstage. I have tried 3 different keyboard controllers and they all do this. I read that MS automatically passes modulation data without a controller assigned in layout mode so I deleted the mod wheel from my layout. Using MS 1 this was not an issue.
    I'm using a MOTU Micro Express MIDI interface. I can't find info on this in the manual, anybody know how to fix this?

    DB:3.94:Mod Wheel Changes Patches s7

    Changing the Channel to "Unassigned" does the trick.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 3.19

    DB:3.19:Mod Wheel Emulator In Logic Express fa




    I've just installed the Garage Band Voices Jam Pack, and the documentation says that for many of the voice instruments, the mod wheel changes the vowel being sung. Since I have no midi keyboard, is there a control within Logic Express that would give me this same functionality?

    DB:3.19:Mod Wheel Emulator In Logic Express fa

    I've just installed the Garage Band Voices Jam Pack, and the documentation says that for many of the voice instruments, the mod wheel changes the vowel being sung. Since I have no midi keyboard, is there a control within Logic Express that would give me this same functionality?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.93

    DB:2.93:Java Patches 9p





    ABAP patches write many changes to the database.

    What about Java patches? Are most of the changes done the the database or filesystem?

    DB:2.93:Java Patches 9p


    Hello,

    Java patches update both OS level files as well as the java schema of the database. Ideally if you want to take a backup after the patch upgrade, you should take the database backup as well as the OS level backup of "/usr/sap/"SID"

    Hope this clarifies.

    Regards,

    Jazz

    Award point if answer was helpful.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.88

    DB:2.88:Assigning Organ To Work With Modulator xc


    I have a Oxygen 49 midi controller that has a mod wheel. When I use the Yamaha, I can use the mod wheel to cause the rotary wheel to speed up on the organ sound. Now that I swtiched to mainstage, I can't seem to get the same affect. I use the peachy Hammond sound on the midi. But when I use the mod wheel, nothing happens. I think I have to assign it to something. But I don't know what. I don't know if I should use the vibrato or the tremelo. When I use Mainstage's classic rock 3 sound with the main keyboard, I can press the pedal to get a similar affect of a rotary sound. But I would really like to use the wheel instead and it seems that only certain organ sounds will work with the wheel. Anyone successfullly do what I am asking?

    DB:2.88:Assigning Organ To Work With Modulator xc

    Okay, I think I have figured out a soultion.This assumes you are using MS3.1. Create a patch (without any channel strips).2. Go to the Channel Strip Inspector and select "Add Instrument Channel Strip".3. On the channel strip, where it says "Instrument", click once. This will bring up a drop-down of all of the plugins.4. Select "Vintage B3 Organ---Stereo", this will bring up the B3 window on the setting "Default".5. Press the "Rotor Cabinet" button and change the "Speed MIDI Control" parameter to "ModWheel".6. Click on the drop down menu where it says "Default" up at the top. Select "Save As Default".7. From this point on, any organ you add following steps 1-4 SHOULD keep your rotor setting.The key seems to be saving a user default, and then adding the strip in that way.Hope this helps.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.83

    DB:2.83:Patch Prerequisite To Befora Oracle Installation fs


    i am about to install oracle on my solaris10 x86. as a prequisite to install the patch below. i keep having the problem as shown below

    # patchadd ./118682-01
    Validating patches...

    Loading patches installed on the system...

    Done!

    Loading patches requested to install.

    Done!

    The following requested patches have packages not installed on the system
    Package SPROlang from directory SPROlang in patch 118682-01 is not installed on the system. Changes for package SPROlang will not be applied to the system.

    Checking patches that you specified for installation.

    Done!

    The following requested patches will not be installed because
    the packages they patch are not installed on this system.

    0 No Packages from patch 118682-01 are installed on the system.

    No patches to install.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.71

    DB:2.71:Favorite Mod km



    What is everyone's favorite mod? I like the dalek mod, doctor who mod, and spiderman mod.

    DB:2.71:Favorite Mod km


    mod: Morph mod

    map: Cops and Robbers 3.5

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.69

    DB:2.69:What Will Be Changes And Effect After Upgrade Oracle Patches In Unix? m9



    dear friends,

    i m thankful for you always cooperate me..

    what will be changes and effect after upgrade oracle patches in unix?

    platform : unix linux redhat

    database: Oracle 10g

    will you please explain this in detail.?

    thanks

    zaheer

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.69

    DB:2.69:History Of Sdk Changes And Patches fa



    Is there a document that lists SDK patches and updates to the SBO 2007A SDK? I need to know what patches of the SDK have been released and what changes were addressed.

    Thanks

    DB:2.69:History Of Sdk Changes And Patches fa


    Hi Peter,

    The document you need is available from the "info" link in the download center. It details all changes to the the application as well to the DI/UI API.

    Regards,

    Vtor Vieira

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.67

    DB:2.67:Totally Debilitating Bug In Lp8 Forces Me Back To 7... km


    Those of you who use tempo changes and the "lock SMPTE" and "unlock SMPTE" functions (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) will eventually run into this bug and it will force you back to using Logic 7. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it stops your project cold and, since you can't open your file in L7, YOU ARE SCREWED. Here's what happens (and yes, of course I filed a bug report):

    Put a tempo change into the tempo list.

    Lock all your MIDI regions

    Delete the tempo change so your Absynth/FM7 or whatever doesn't make the awful audio glitch at the point of the tempo change

    Look at your MIDI regions: all your controller information (sustain pedal, mod wheel, volume, etc.) is now moved all to one beat several bars before the beginning of each sequence. The notes are still in their correct spot. YOU ARE TOAST. You've got several days worth of work going, and now what are you going to do? You can't continue to add tempo changes, which as everyone dealing with film and TV knows is an impossibility. Same bug, or something very similar happened with the first version of Logic 7, and it was one of the first major bugs fixed, so I'm hoping they get on it with this, which is why I'M PUBLICIZING IT!

    DB:2.67:Totally Debilitating Bug In Lp8 Forces Me Back To 7... km

    Those of you who use tempo changes and the "lock SMPTE" and "unlock SMPTE" functions (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) will eventually run into this bug and it will force you back to using Logic 7. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it stops your project cold and, since you can't open your file in L7, YOU ARE SCREWED. Here's what happens (and yes, of course I filed a bug report):

    Put a tempo change into the tempo list.

    Lock all your MIDI regions

    Delete the tempo change so your Absynth/FM7 or whatever doesn't make the awful audio glitch at the point of the tempo change

    Look at your MIDI regions: all your controller information (sustain pedal, mod wheel, volume, etc.) is now moved all to one beat several bars before the beginning of each sequence. The notes are still in their correct spot. YOU ARE TOAST. You've got several days worth of work going, and now what are you going to do? You can't continue to add tempo changes, which as everyone dealing with film and TV knows is an impossibility. Same bug, or something very similar happened with the first version of Logic 7, and it was one of the first major bugs fixed, so I'm hoping they get on it with this, which is why I'M PUBLICIZING IT!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.66

    DB:2.66:How Can I Tell What Control The Modulation Wheel Is Assigned To? 8s


    Hello,I understand how to reassign the Mod Wheel and other controls with Command-L. However, once I deleted my learned assignments I realized that the modulation wheel had not been working as it should with the thousands of other presets. Apparently, when I assigned it to the EVP88's Tremolo, it became deactivated from controlling all sorts of fun stuff on the synths.My questions is in a two parts:1. If I open up some presets in the ES E (for example), I hear the mod wheel tweaking the sound, but I don't see the control it's manipulating when I'm looking at the instrument window on the screen. How can I find out what control the mod wheel is linked to in each instrument? 2. If I want to reassign the mod wheel on a particular instrument preset, how can I tell logic that this assignment should only be aplicable in a particular preset, and to forget that reassignment when swiching instruments or presets? Thanks in advance,I'm proudly 10.6.8 and staying thereLogic 9.1.8MacBook pro early 2011 refurbished

    DB:2.66:How Can I Tell What Control The Modulation Wheel Is Assigned To? 8s

    Hello,I understand how to reassign the Mod Wheel and other controls with Command-L. However, once I deleted my learned assignments I realized that the modulation wheel had not been working as it should with the thousands of other presets. Apparently, when I assigned it to the EVP88's Tremolo, it became deactivated from controlling all sorts of fun stuff on the synths.My questions is in a two parts:1. If I open up some presets in the ES E (for example), I hear the mod wheel tweaking the sound, but I don't see the control it's manipulating when I'm looking at the instrument window on the screen. How can I find out what control the mod wheel is linked to in each instrument? 2. If I want to reassign the mod wheel on a particular instrument preset, how can I tell logic that this assignment should only be aplicable in a particular preset, and to forget that reassignment when swiching instruments or presets? Thanks in advance,I'm proudly 10.6.8 and staying thereLogic 9.1.8MacBook pro early 2011 refurbished

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.64

    DB:2.64:Daylight Savings Time Changes In 2007. ca



    pAre there any patches needed?/ppBoth Websphere 5 and SunOS have issued patches for the upcoming changes to DST. /p

    DB:2.64:Daylight Savings Time Changes In 2007. ca


    pa href="http://support.businessobjects.com/downloads/daylight_savings.asp"http://support.businessobjects.com/downloads/daylight_savings.asp/a/ppA patch has just been delivered and is available now from the support site/ppHope that helps/ppKevin/p

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.63

    DB:2.63:Os Upgrades And Es Patches Over Vnc?? 83



    Has anyone installed any of the OS updates or CCM patches via VNC? I have a number of remote CCM's that I'll need to upgrade the OS on and patch for the DST changes, and I need to somehow do it remotely.

    DB:2.63:Os Upgrades And Es Patches Over Vnc?? 83


    Yes, you can use VNC since Remote Desktop will allow you do make the installation.

    HTH

    //Jorge

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.62

    DB:2.62:Pitchbend ks


    i cant seem to get orchestral sounds to respond to the pitchbend wheel or to the manually inputed pitchbend data. mod wheel, fine. it also works fine with any of the 'synth string' type of sounds (any other sounds actually) but not with the xtra orchestral instruments or orchestral jam packs. anyone any thoughts?

    thanks.

    DB:2.62:Pitchbend ks

    i cant seem to get orchestral sounds to respond to the pitchbend wheel or to the manually inputed pitchbend data. mod wheel, fine. it also works fine with any of the 'synth string' type of sounds (any other sounds actually) but not with the xtra orchestral instruments or orchestral jam packs. anyone any thoughts?

    thanks.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.62

    DB:2.62:Pitchbend 3j


    i cant seem to get orchestral sounds to respond to the pitchbend wheel or to the manually inputed pitchbend data. mod wheel, fine. it also works fine with any of the 'synth string' type of sounds (any other sounds actually) but not with the xtra orchestral instruments or orchestral jam packs. anyone any thoughts?

    thanks.

    DB:2.62:Pitchbend 3j

    i cant seem to get orchestral sounds to respond to the pitchbend wheel or to the manually inputed pitchbend data. mod wheel, fine. it also works fine with any of the 'synth string' type of sounds (any other sounds actually) but not with the xtra orchestral instruments or orchestral jam packs. anyone any thoughts?

    thanks.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.62

    DB:2.62:Patching ac


    # ls -l
    total 322
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 154674 Dec 26 10:33 118682-01.jar
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 512 Dec 26 10:30 META-INF
    # jar xf 118682-01.jar
    # cd 118682-01
    # patchadd -d .
    Validating patches...

    Loading patches installed on the system...

    Done!

    Loading patches requested to install.

    Done!

    The following requested patches have packages not installed on the system
    Package SPROlang from directory SPROlang in patch 118682-01 is not installed on the system. Changes for package SPROlang will not be applied to the system.

    Checking patches that you specified for installation.

    Done!

    The following requested patches will not be installed because
    the packages they patch are not installed on this system.

    0 No Packages from patch 118682-01 are installed on the system.

    No patches to install.I 've been trying to install the above patch but all to know avail. pls can someone tell me what i can do

    DB:2.62:Patching ac

    I have installed sun studio 12 but still having problem with SPROlang. pls see below
    # pkginfo -l SPROlang
    ERROR: information for "SPROlang" was not found
    #Do you mean that i have to download sun studio express?

    I have installed studio express and the above code worked finr. do i need to install patches on this

    Edited by: seyiisq on Dec 29, 2008 11:13 AM

    Edited by: seyiisq on Dec 29, 2008 11:15 AM

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.60

    DB:2.60:Re: Zoom Changes To Scroll On Mouse Wheel j3


    I have a Kensington optical mouse (model #72127) and using AutoCAD 2006. I draw in 2D only and at times the mouse wheel changes from zoom to scroll. After a while, it corrects itself back to zoom. Any suggestions are welcomed.

    DB:2.60:Re: Zoom Changes To Scroll On Mouse Wheel j3

    Thanks for the reply but no, holding down too hard on the mouse wheel does not seem to be the problem. My middle button is set to osnap mode instead of pan.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.59

    DB:2.59:Next Mod Kart Dlc 9d



    No pic's yet.

    Princess Mod and Kart

    Princess will bring some royal class to the MRC! Don’t be fooled by Princess’ deceptively dainty style and kart, she has enough skills to rule the track and take the crown. This ModNation™ Racers Princess Mod AND Princess’ Kart bundle pack includes a fully-designed Mod, Kart, as well as several related parts and accessories for you to Create within the Mod and Kart Studios.

    Princess includes several Mod accessories for you to Create within the Mod Studio including a Tutu, Tiara, and Stampable Jewels. Kart parts for you to Create within the Kart Studio are a Carriage Body and Seat, Magic Mirror steering wheel, and Carriage Wheels for tires




    DB:2.59:Next Mod Kart Dlc 9d

    moriarty1975 wrote:

    kivi95 wrote:I want a track DLC

    I would rather see some of that too.

    Me 3




  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.56

    DB:2.56:Numeric Updown - Mouse Wheel j3


    I am using a Numeric UpDown and whenever it has focus and I scroll up/down with my mouse wheel, the value changes. How can I prevent this? The Numeric UpDown has a InterceptArrowKeys property, but I found nothing similar for the mouse wheel.
     
     

    DB:2.56:Numeric Updown - Mouse Wheel j3

    Make a new class, NoScrollUpDown, and put the following code in it:
     

    Code Snippet

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.56

    DB:2.56:Event Type Descriptions - Mod Wheel / Quick Access Auto Help zs


    I really just need some description for the possible event types you can assign to controllers in logic, like the mod wheel. For example, expression, portamento time... I don't know what i should be listening for when it comes to utilizing these controls. But I know some of these options would greatly enhance my samples (EWQLSO) in terms of reality (strings swelling instead of remaining stagnant). The manual mentions around 15 event types, and I was wondering if I could get some solid definitions. Some are obvious, but feel free to fill in the gaps, it would be much appreciated.

    Also, I've had some trouble getting mod-wheel movement to show up in multiple windows in logic. Even if I do automation quick access assigned to the mod wheel, I get split information. For instance, the Arrange Window will record pitch bend data, but it will not be reflected in the Event List, or Editor, let alone these options in the Matrix window.

    Any help would be great.

    DB:2.56:Event Type Descriptions - Mod Wheel / Quick Access Auto Help zs

    I really just need some description for the possible event types you can assign to controllers in logic, like the mod wheel. For example, expression, portamento time... I don't know what i should be listening for when it comes to utilizing these controls. But I know some of these options would greatly enhance my samples (EWQLSO) in terms of reality (strings swelling instead of remaining stagnant). The manual mentions around 15 event types, and I was wondering if I could get some solid definitions. Some are obvious, but feel free to fill in the gaps, it would be much appreciated.

    Also, I've had some trouble getting mod-wheel movement to show up in multiple windows in logic. Even if I do automation quick access assigned to the mod wheel, I get split information. For instance, the Arrange Window will record pitch bend data, but it will not be reflected in the Event List, or Editor, let alone these options in the Matrix window.

    Any help would be great.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.55

    DB:2.55: Satellite U400-138 Volume Wheel - Software Problem 79


    Hi!

    Recently Toshiba Tempro proposed me to upgrade bios, sound driver (Conexant) and some other drivers for my Vista. I did it and then I noticed that the "hardware" volume control - volume wheel - did not work. Still I have a control of the volume level just clicking on the "volume icon", but turning the wheel right and left does not affect the volume level. I've tried all the available options in the control panel, but there are simply NO OPTION for a wheel.

    I thought it got broken. BUT: there was a miracle - if the registry editor (regedt32.exe) is open the wheel works perectly! But if I close it (or even if I click on another window or minimize regedt32) everything is wrong - the volume level stops at the last level "remembered" by my Vista (I've tested it hearing some music in the background).

    Therefore I think that:

    1. The wheel is working and sending its changes but Vista (or a new sound driver) does not recognize it

    2. When the registry editor is opened these changes are "updated" - so the wheel seems to work. But when registry editor is not active there is no mechanism for such "update".

    Any solutions? Do you know which keys in the registry changes when I turn the volume wheel? Should I

    Regards

    Yacek.

    PS:

    I have the latest drivers for my Satellite U400-138 today (Jan, 28th, 2009)

    DB:2.55: Satellite U400-138 Volume Wheel - Software Problem 79

    Maybe my problem with LED buttons (Dimmer) is somehow related with the problem LED on/off button problem FIXED on Satellite P300 - I did not checked, but it looks OK.

    And it's fixed!

    Regards

    Yacek.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.55

    DB:2.55:Evolution Mk449c Mod Wheel Problem With Logic Pro/Vsl Performance Tool 87


    I'm using the latest version of Logic Pro on a new Intel Mac Pro. My controller keyboard is the Evolution MK449C, connected via a USB cable.

    When using a Logic Audio Instrument assigned to the ESX Sampler Plug-in (running various samples, mostly from the Vienna Symphonic Library,) Logic's Transport Window doesn't register any modulation information generated from my keyboard.
    As the VSL Performance Tool relies heavily on the Mod Wheel info to effect the sounds, I'm at a bit of a loss to spot the solution. When I assign a different conroller to the Mod Wheel, i.e. volume, pan, pitch bend, etc., I can see the info in the Transport Window with no problem, so I know the wheel itself is working okay.
    Has either Logic or the ESX got some kind of controller filter, - maybe I've accidently turned something on that cuts out any incoming modulation. Can anyone help?

    Thanks

    Mac Pro Mac OS X (10.4.8)

    DB:2.55:Evolution Mk449c Mod Wheel Problem With Logic Pro/Vsl Performance Tool 87

    I'm using the latest version of Logic Pro on a new Intel Mac Pro. My controller keyboard is the Evolution MK449C, connected via a USB cable.

    When using a Logic Audio Instrument assigned to the ESX Sampler Plug-in (running various samples, mostly from the Vienna Symphonic Library,) Logic's Transport Window doesn't register any modulation information generated from my keyboard.
    As the VSL Performance Tool relies heavily on the Mod Wheel info to effect the sounds, I'm at a bit of a loss to spot the solution. When I assign a different conroller to the Mod Wheel, i.e. volume, pan, pitch bend, etc., I can see the info in the Transport Window with no problem, so I know the wheel itself is working okay.
    Has either Logic or the ESX got some kind of controller filter, - maybe I've accidently turned something on that cuts out any incoming modulation. Can anyone help?

    Thanks

    Mac Pro Mac OS X (10.4.8)

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.55

    DB:2.55:Automation Of Multi Timbral Instruments In Logic?? jd


    OK, I've read a lot on this, and seen it happen to me. You get an instance of Kontakt, fill it up with instruments, and find that any midi volume (C7) moves you make seem to affect the output of the main VI.

    What I was seeing tonight though, is that the same is true of Mod Wheel information. So...if I have multiple parts in a VI, and I want to send discrete midi messages (C7, Mod Wheel, etc) to a given sound on a given midi channel within the VI.....how do you do it in L9?

    Thanks
    Tom

    DB:2.55:Automation Of Multi Timbral Instruments In Logic?? jd

    When using Kontakt as a multitimbral Instr it's better to use the Controller assignments within Kontakt.
    Kontakt's definition of how it's setup for automation at the instrument level is different from PLAY, Omnisphere, SampleTank, etc...

    I find it easier to setup automation within Logic as a multitrimbral and specifying the number of channels (16 for Kontakt, 9 for Play, 8 for Omnisphere, etc...) and when loading the AU instrument, specify the multiout (16 stereo Kontakt, 9 stereo PLAY, 8 stereo Omnisphere) and automate on the aux outputs of each of the aux channels you create in the mixer window for the channel strip of the instrument in question.

    Of course for Kontakt, there's an extra setup you need to do by creating your multi outputs for Kontakt so that Logic can see those, but you can save it as a preset for later use.

    If you really need instrument specific automation, it just might be easier to create that instrument as stereo and to "instrument specific" automate knowing that you're just going to affect one loaded instrument.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.54

    DB:2.54:Strange Articulation Changes In Apple Loops 8m


    HI all,Often when I import an apple loop into a project it sounds totally different to the original in the loop browser. By that I mean that if I import a string loop such as "Capitol A violas" all the articulation on the strings changes in the project itself. Not only that but often when I am playing back a loop within the project, the articulation will suddenly change, from bowed to plucked for example.I am at a loss to explain what exactly is causing this change, it appears random but I suspect that somehow the loop is getting a signal from somewhere as the effect is as if I am playing an EXS24 string sample and move the mod wheel, thus changing the string articulation.This is driving me nuts, as I have spent hours already in forums trying to solve it. Has anyone got any ideas?Thanks in advanceZig

    DB:2.54:Strange Articulation Changes In Apple Loops 8m

    Great, thanks Eriksimon, that was very clearly explained and works. The pesky mod wheel is blocked until I can get it sorted out.I'd still like to know how to set the mod wheel parameters within Logic. I'm not sure if it is instrument specific or a global setting, but I've been searching for the last few hours and can't seem to find an answer.Maybe I should open another thread and ask there.Thanks againZig

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.54

    DB:2.54:What Are The Midi Cc Numbers For Jampack 4? km


    Hi all, I received a Korg NanoKontrol as a gift and would like to program it to control the articulations in the JamPack 4 Symphony Orchestra. Do any of you know the MIDI cc's for these articulations? Or does anyone know this is not possible?and why? The normal method is via the Mod wheel, but I don't know if that term[Mod wheel] is the same as Korgs "Modes". My hope was that by looping the song I could change the way the strings articulated on the fly-each time around would give me the chance to fix the attacks to sound less drum-machine like and more musical. I have looked at Redmatica but it's as deep as Logic Pro and I do have a life as well.Thanks for any ideas.

    DB:2.54:What Are The Midi Cc Numbers For Jampack 4? km

    Hi all, I received a Korg NanoKontrol as a gift and would like to program it to control the articulations in the JamPack 4 Symphony Orchestra. Do any of you know the MIDI cc's for these articulations? Or does anyone know this is not possible?and why? The normal method is via the Mod wheel, but I don't know if that term[Mod wheel] is the same as Korgs "Modes". My hope was that by looping the song I could change the way the strings articulated on the fly-each time around would give me the chance to fix the attacks to sound less drum-machine like and more musical. I have looked at Redmatica but it's as deep as Logic Pro and I do have a life as well.Thanks for any ideas.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.54

    DB:2.54:Automation Problems jf


    I've been working my way through the Apple Pro Training Series and have run into a roadblock. I searched the forum and did find some suggestions to earlier similar questions, but nothing quite fits (and the solutions found by others don't seem to apply here).

    Briefly, I can assign automation quick access to the mod wheel on my keyboard - and the little box comes up saying 'assignment learned' - but no matter what I've tried, the mod wheel will not input automation information on any track for any parameter. Everything just stays exactly as it is when it started and nothing changes. [Auto set to latch, all the parameters checked in the automation window.]

    I don't know if it matters, but I'm using a Yamaha S90ES as the control keyboard through a MOTU micro express into the computer.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Paul

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.54

    DB:2.54:Korg Kontrol49 Mod Wheel + Logic 8 7m


    Has anyone figured out how to get the mod wheel to work in Logic 8? I've read a few posts but the replies seem to be 'RTFM' or the need for a hack / additional software to make the mod wheel work...

    I'm new to MIDI controllers (though not a complete idiot...)

    I see where I can set up the K49 as a control surface, and has a learn function, but the mod wheel ends up being 'pan'.

    Any help would be appreciated, as it seems the manual for the K49 was written before Logic 8.

    DB:2.54:Korg Kontrol49 Mod Wheel + Logic 8 7m

    Has anyone figured out how to get the mod wheel to work in Logic 8? I've read a few posts but the replies seem to be 'RTFM' or the need for a hack / additional software to make the mod wheel work...

    I'm new to MIDI controllers (though not a complete idiot...)

    I see where I can set up the K49 as a control surface, and has a learn function, but the mod wheel ends up being 'pan'.

    Any help would be appreciated, as it seems the manual for the K49 was written before Logic 8.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.53

    DB:2.53:How To Control Vibrato And Vibrato Speed In Logic Instruments sa


    Anyone know? I'd like to do this especially with woodwinds and brass.... some patches have this on the modulation wheel and some don't...

    DB:2.53:How To Control Vibrato And Vibrato Speed In Logic Instruments sa

    Anyone know? I'd like to do this especially with woodwinds and brass.... some patches have this on the modulation wheel and some don't...

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.53

    DB:2.53:Dst Changes In 2007 And Patches kf


    Hi!

    Sun has issued patches for the daylight savings time changes in 2007.

    Do these patches change anything but the tzdata2006$ file like libc libthread or anything else ?

    In other words, it's an easy task to download the latest tzdata file from a public server, install the zoneinfo sources and recompile with zic for the new dates to take effect.

    So do I really need to apply those patches or a simple manual procedure as described above will do ?

    Thx

    Chris

    DB:2.53:Dst Changes In 2007 And Patches kf

    Yes, copying the zoneinfo files from a patched system is the easiest way to do this. I found it not only faster but more reliable than recompiling with zic.

    I am even copying some Solaris 2.8 zoneinfo files to some ancient Debian hosts I have, works fine. Not sure about the licensing issues :-). But I think Sun probably used the same source as everybody else.

    Dump the file with zdump on the target system to make sure.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.52

    DB:2.52:Is There A Shortcut For This? ck


    When you are looking at a midi track in the matrix view, is there a way to hit a key and have the Hypereditor that shows MOD wheel (or sustain) come up? I know I should probably just save a window set....;)

    TH

    DB:2.52:Is There A Shortcut For This? ck

    Oh man, Jim, very cool!

    Is this program crazy or what? Seems like it can do almost anything;)

    Tom

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.52

    DB:2.52:Mouse Scroll Wheel - To Scrollview In The Crystalreportviewer. 8c



    Hi. It is convenient to use the mouse scroll wheel to view crystal reports in the viewer more quickly.

    How?

    I am using VS2008 CR2008. Vista Business. latest patches.

    DB:2.52:Mouse Scroll Wheel - To Scrollview In The Crystalreportviewer. 8c


    Thats pretty much how it works. I dont know of a way to make it scroll without clicking on it to make it the active object for the mouse wheel.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.52

    DB:2.52:Logic Express &Amp; Mod Wheel In Garritan as


    Hello, all. I'm a new user to Logic Express 7.2, having used (and still using) Digital Performer. I did a search to see if there was a thread concerning my problem, but to no avail....

    I loaded up Garritan Personal Orchestra on an instrument channel. It plays fine w/ the keyboard. But I have no ability to adjust the modulation w/ the mod wheel. It adjusts o.k. w/ the mouse. (GPO loads in its own Kompakt player) (Pitch wheel doesn't function either) Any thoughts? By the way, Modulation automation does work.

    Also, when I record notes I'm playing, they seem to record as MIDI events properly, but on playback , the notes do not sustain. They just play instantaneously, and then release. But when I click on the individual notes, they play the proper length. Help!

    Thanks.

    PowerBook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.6)

    DB:2.52:Logic Express &Amp; Mod Wheel In Garritan as

    Hello, all. I'm a new user to Logic Express 7.2, having used (and still using) Digital Performer. I did a search to see if there was a thread concerning my problem, but to no avail....

    I loaded up Garritan Personal Orchestra on an instrument channel. It plays fine w/ the keyboard. But I have no ability to adjust the modulation w/ the mod wheel. It adjusts o.k. w/ the mouse. (GPO loads in its own Kompakt player) (Pitch wheel doesn't function either) Any thoughts? By the way, Modulation automation does work.

    Also, when I record notes I'm playing, they seem to record as MIDI events properly, but on playback , the notes do not sustain. They just play instantaneously, and then release. But when I click on the individual notes, they play the proper length. Help!

    Thanks.

    PowerBook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.6)

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.51

    DB:2.51:Automate Mod Wheel? m8


    I cant seem to figure out how I might be able to do this. Is it possible?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.51

    DB:2.51:What Will Be Changes And Effect After Upgrade Oracle Patches In Unix? fk



    dear friends,

    i m thankful for you always cooperate me..

    what will be changes and effect after upgrade oracle patches in unix?

    platform : unix linux redhat

    database: Oracle 10g

    will you please explain this in detail.?

    thanks

    zaheer

    DB:2.51:What Will Be Changes And Effect After Upgrade Oracle Patches In Unix? fk


    you cross-posted in another forum. what will be changes and effect after upgrade oracle patches in unix?

    therefore, I am locking one of the duplicates.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.50

    DB:2.50:How To Apply Patches kc


    Hi,

    I would like to apply a patch. My OS is Windows 2003.

    How to apply a patch thru command mod?

    regards
    Mathew

    DB:2.50:How To Apply Patches kc

    hi,

    then kindly look for read me file. (readme.txt is mandotry before implementing these patches). if not kindly request from the vendor for readme file.

    Thanks
    --Raman

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.49

    DB:2.49:Ballistix Mod Utility Crashes Sytem :( sx



    Good evening

    Unfortunately the MOD utility completely crashes my system. I've installed and reinstalled twice now. It crashes at the early stages of loading and the only option is to pull the plug on the PC to reboot.The ram itself is perfect, it's just the MOD utility. I'd love to have a play about with it and changes the LEDs but so far no joy.System details :MSIFM2-A75IA-E53AMDA10 5800K (FM2)2x 4GBCrucialBLT4G3D1869DT2TXOBCEUWindows 64 8.1Perhaps my setup is just not compatible (That would be a shame ) Any ideas?Best regardsOnions

    DB:2.49:Ballistix Mod Utility Crashes Sytem :( sx

    Hi Onionhead,

    I am sorry for the delayed response. I think Tech Support would be the best course for action now for you. Our tech support email address is crucialeusupport@micron.com.




    YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US________________________________________How do I know what memory to buy?Shop for your region: US | UK | EU | France | GlobalI think my memory is bad. What do I do now?FAQs and Top Forum SolutionsWe want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion BoxDid a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!Still need help? Contact Customer Service

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.48

    DB:2.48:Multi Or Multitimbral Instruments And Midi Cc Info a7


    I thought I had this sussed. I use a single instance of Kontakt within Logic for playing EW sample libraries and other things. I have set up a multi instrument in one of my environment layers and cabled it to the audio instruments channel strip. I use midi tracks assigned to the various 1-16 channels to play instruments loaded in Kontakt and assigned to midi channels 1-16. I thought this cabled multi instrument was a fix to Midi CC data (eg cc# 07 Volume, CC#01 Mod wheel) automation one one channel effecting the entire instance globally, but apparently not. Volume automation on say midi channel 3 changes the volume on the entire instance of kontakt. And mod wheel automation on more than one channel creates artifacts from all instruments recieving multiple mod wheel info simultaneously. Is there a fix for this? I am in LP 8.x, is this resolved in LP9 BTW??

    DB:2.48:Multi Or Multitimbral Instruments And Midi Cc Info a7

    Благодаря !

    I don't speak bulgarian , but would love to visit Bulgaria one of these days, a very interesting country, with a rich history, and culture.

    Wish You All The Best.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:Foundstone, Cps, Dss zm


    I don't see a forum category for this product. Is it because it's a relatively recent acquisition and you don't have that many customers yet?? Anyway, the product primarily involves remediation of system/network vulnerabilities using software patches, configuration changes and/or workarounds. In a medium to large corporate environment, this can involve hundreds if not thousands of obscure issues that can be extremely frustrating (not to mention time consuming) to address. I can't be alone on this unless we are your only customer. :rolleyes: I'm sure your other DSS customers would value a forum where solutions and insights could be shared.Moved to Corporate - MOD

    DB:2.47:Foundstone, Cps, Dss zm

    I don't see a forum category for this product. Is it because it's a relatively recent acquisition and you don't have that many customers yet?? Anyway, the product primarily involves remediation of system/network vulnerabilities using software patches, configuration changes and/or workarounds. In a medium to large corporate environment, this can involve hundreds if not thousands of obscure issues that can be extremely frustrating (not to mention time consuming) to address. I can't be alone on this unless we are your only customer. :rolleyes: I'm sure your other DSS customers would value a forum where solutions and insights could be shared.Moved to Corporate - MOD

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:Re: Wheel Pan p3


    In previous versions holding "shift" while panning with the wheel would pan
    orthogonally. In my version of 2007 the same procedure dynamically changes
    the ucs. While this might be a handy way to change your ucs, it doesn't
    help me with my panning.

    Is there a way in 2007 to pan orthogonally?

    Tommy

    DB:2.47:Re: Wheel Pan p3

    I like the new way. I can't figure out what the big difference between pan and ortho pan is except that ortho pan is too restrictive. And of course the shift rotate is nice for 3D.



    Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified ProfessionalAutodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified ProfessionalCertified SolidWorks ProfessionalInventor Professional 2015-SP1 64-bit

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:Pitch Bend Not Working ka


    hi I have an evolution mk461c usb midi controller.
    when I play any software synth in logic 8 I can use the mod wheel (c23) and it works but the pitch bend (c22) doesnt. I can see midi data coming in on channel 22 but ut has no effect. any ideas?
    best tommy banana

    DB:2.47:Pitch Bend Not Working ka

    hi I have an evolution mk461c usb midi controller.
    when I play any software synth in logic 8 I can use the mod wheel (c23) and it works but the pitch bend (c22) doesnt. I can see midi data coming in on channel 22 but ut has no effect. any ideas?
    best tommy banana

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:Mod Wheel Difficulties kp


    Hi there,

    Im getting more into the modwheel aspects of software such as Garritan and EastWest Gold Symphonic Orchestra but my keyboard doesnt have a mod wheel or a pitch wheel

    So

    1. Can I buy an external stand alone mod wheel that plugs in as a usb midi device? Does anyone know anywhere that might have this?
    2. If not then is there a virtual mod wheel plug in I could use, or is it possible to edit all the midi information sent from the mod wheel using automation data in Logic? I notice Garritan has a virtual mod wheel, is there a plug in that could be downloaded to use with EastWest?
    3. My ancient keyboard has a pitch wheel but its spring loaded, is it worth getting this out and trying to assign it as a mod wheel or is it just not worth it? (plus its only 2 octaves.
    4. My keyboard is a really expensive full scale fully weighted stage piano so Im reluctant, actually cant afford a full size mod wheel one, should I get a small keyboard with a mod wheel and use this after inputting the notes on the other keyboard or is that not worth it either?
    5. Can anyone recommend any other solutions to my problem or a really good cheap midi controller keyboard?

    Thanks for any help anyone can give! Im really worried that I dont really have an easy way out here without buying a new keyboard :s.

    All the best,

    Blair

    iMac G5 2.1 Power pc 1.5 Gb Ram Mac OS X (10.4.9)

    DB:2.47:Mod Wheel Difficulties kp

    Hi there,

    Im getting more into the modwheel aspects of software such as Garritan and EastWest Gold Symphonic Orchestra but my keyboard doesnt have a mod wheel or a pitch wheel

    So

    1. Can I buy an external stand alone mod wheel that plugs in as a usb midi device? Does anyone know anywhere that might have this?
    2. If not then is there a virtual mod wheel plug in I could use, or is it possible to edit all the midi information sent from the mod wheel using automation data in Logic? I notice Garritan has a virtual mod wheel, is there a plug in that could be downloaded to use with EastWest?
    3. My ancient keyboard has a pitch wheel but its spring loaded, is it worth getting this out and trying to assign it as a mod wheel or is it just not worth it? (plus its only 2 octaves.
    4. My keyboard is a really expensive full scale fully weighted stage piano so Im reluctant, actually cant afford a full size mod wheel one, should I get a small keyboard with a mod wheel and use this after inputting the notes on the other keyboard or is that not worth it either?
    5. Can anyone recommend any other solutions to my problem or a really good cheap midi controller keyboard?

    Thanks for any help anyone can give! Im really worried that I dont really have an easy way out here without buying a new keyboard :s.

    All the best,

    Blair

    iMac G5 2.1 Power pc 1.5 Gb Ram Mac OS X (10.4.9)

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:Problem With My Mouse jd


    Hi. I've got a premium otpical dell mouse. I bought Crysis (video game) and I have a problem with the wheel (I don't know if it's the good name, I'm not english, but I mean the wheel on the mouse) . I can't zoom with the wheel. I've installed the last drivers from dell and it changes nothing. Does anyone of you have a solution?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.47

    DB:2.47:My Macbook Pro 15" Are Running Sync All The Time - The Little Wheel On Top Are Are Running Hour By Hour And There Only Small Things To Sync - What Can Be Wrong ? s8


    Why are my MacBook Pro running sync to iCloud ( the little Wheel are running) 24 hours - and there are only smaller changes to sync ?

    DB:2.47:My Macbook Pro 15" Are Running Sync All The Time - The Little Wheel On Top Are Are Running Hour By Hour And There Only Small Things To Sync - What Can Be Wrong ? s8

    Why are my MacBook Pro running sync to iCloud ( the little Wheel are running) 24 hours - and there are only smaller changes to sync ?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:7.1.1 "Export Track As Audio" 39


    This feature, which worked OK in 7.1 now omits controller from the bounce, so all volume, mod wheel, etc. info is not written to the audio bounce.
    Any help out there?

    DB:2.46:7.1.1 "Export Track As Audio" 39

    Didn't know if this ever worked.. I get no volume or panning automation in my bounces when using "Export Track as Audio File" in 7.1. I haven't tried 7.1.1

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:Number Of Lines Wheel Advances Changes On Its Own 7j


    Hello Community,

    My recent computer issues began with first noticing that my mouse wheel changed from the two line scroll that I had it set at two 6 and then 19 lines each time I turned off the computer and then rebooted. I took my IBM ThinkPad w/ Windows 7 into the Microsoft
    Scottsdale, AZ store - since they say they have free virus removal and I thought a Microsoft store would be the most professional place to go for laptop repair. I got the laptop back on June 4, 2014. Anyway - they could not get rid of the virus but insisted
    it was a hard drive problem and I let them replace my hard drive. Yesterday July 23, 2014 the same wheel advancing problem started happening again. When this happened previously it was quickly followed by all sorts of strange things going on with the
    laptop and eventually screen freezes and the RealPlayer music videos began not working properly.

    Has anyone in the community experienced this change with the mouse wheel - that is the number of lines changing every time you reboot. Thanks to everyone for your response. I am fully familiar with how to change and apply new setting from the control panel
    for the mouse. I use a Microsoft Mobile Mouse Mod. 3500

    DB:2.46:Number Of Lines Wheel Advances Changes On Its Own 7j

    I did back up the date to a week earlier when the problem did not exist - and it is scrolling the set number of lines now - however realplayer now removes videos from the hard drive that are downloaded - without me removing them - Very strange - but
    this is identical to what happened before I took it to the Microsoft store and before they replaced the hard drive. It seems it is following the same routine as with the old hard drive - I don't see how this can be anything but a virus, I am careful but
    I suspect it arrived somehow through email. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks very much.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:Coldfusion Services Stop Working When Windows 2000 Hotfix Patches Are Installed On The Windows 2000 Operating System fz


    The following windows 2000 hotfix patches were installed on
    windows 2000 operating system -
    KB917537
    KB917159
    KB914388
    Coldfusion service stopped working and wouldn't restart
    later...When I uninstalled the patches. I got back coldfusion. Do I
    have to make changes in the settings of coldfusion administrator
    for having hotfix patches?

    DB:2.46:Coldfusion Services Stop Working When Windows 2000 Hotfix Patches Are Installed On The Windows 2000 Operating System fz

    Princess MX wrote:
    Please see the attached in response.

    All of these are old and show CF working just fine. Do you
    have any
    errors from the time CF stopped working? Is there anything in
    the event
    viewer? When you say "stop working", do you mean fails to
    start, throws
    errors, silently fails? How have you configured CF?
    Multiserver? Single
    server? Does CF still work through the built-in webserver?
    Can you start
    CF from the command line jrun?

    Jochem

    --
    Jochem van Dieten
    Adobe Community Expert for ColdFusion

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:Aux Tracks Added At The Concert Level Do Not Appear In Other Patches 13


    I added an Aux track at the Concert level. This is used to provide routing so that the Looper input would see bus effects from the source track. I had existing patches in the concert. When I add the track at the concert level, I get a warning that the track will be added to all the patches - which is exactly what I want. But the Aux track isn't added to all the patches, only one.Are the patches somehow not associated with the concert?Are changes at the concert level only inherited by patches when the patch is created?If so, is there a way to resync the patches so they pick up changes at the concert level?

    DB:2.46:Aux Tracks Added At The Concert Level Do Not Appear In Other Patches 13

    I added an Aux track at the Concert level. This is used to provide routing so that the Looper input would see bus effects from the source track. I had existing patches in the concert. When I add the track at the concert level, I get a warning that the track will be added to all the patches - which is exactly what I want. But the Aux track isn't added to all the patches, only one.Are the patches somehow not associated with the concert?Are changes at the concert level only inherited by patches when the patch is created?If so, is there a way to resync the patches so they pick up changes at the concert level?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:Unreal Tournament In 2d *Mod* cm



    Just posted this in the UT3 part of the forum, but just so people who don't venture that far get to see it:

    toxic-inferno wrote:
    Just found this on UT3MOD.com

    Somebody has created a gametype, that changes the entire game to make it a 2D platformer deathmatch shooter! I'm just downloading, but will post my views soon!

    Message Edited by toxic-inferno on 16-04-2008 04:10 PM

    It is a brilliant mod!Completely changes the gaming style, and is an exceptionally great idea! Check it out!




    Christ Died For YOU

    DB:2.46:Unreal Tournament In 2d *Mod* cm

    thats great then, i will be getting them now then

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.46

    DB:2.46:Exs Articulation Id, Smart Controls &Amp; Cc#1 37


    I've been programming some EXS instruments with custom samples and saving them as patches with custom channel strips and smart controls so I can add them quickly to new arrangements. On some of my new patches everything works fine. On some, when I programmed the smart controls with articulation ID switches, the Mod Wheel (CC#1) no longer switches articulations even though it's programmed in the mod matrix of the EXS24 to do so. I can't figure out what's going wrong.
    One of my patches isn't even receiving ANY MIDI (Logic shows notes coming in, but EXS doesn't respond). Some patches with the EXS24 will playback regions correctly where I used the event list to change articulation, but I STILL can't switch the articulations as I play with the Mod wheel. Weird! Does a Smart Control assigned to Art. ID interrupt CC#1 from changing the Art. IDs?
    After much experimentation, I'm still flummoxed. Any ideas?

    DB:2.46:Exs Articulation Id, Smart Controls &Amp; Cc#1 37

    I've been programming some EXS instruments with custom samples and saving them as patches with custom channel strips and smart controls so I can add them quickly to new arrangements. On some of my new patches everything works fine. On some, when I programmed the smart controls with articulation ID switches, the Mod Wheel (CC#1) no longer switches articulations even though it's programmed in the mod matrix of the EXS24 to do so. I can't figure out what's going wrong.
    One of my patches isn't even receiving ANY MIDI (Logic shows notes coming in, but EXS doesn't respond). Some patches with the EXS24 will playback regions correctly where I used the event list to change articulation, but I STILL can't switch the articulations as I play with the Mod wheel. Weird! Does a Smart Control assigned to Art. ID interrupt CC#1 from changing the Art. IDs?
    After much experimentation, I'm still flummoxed. Any ideas?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Mod Wheel Routings In Gb Synthesizers kx


    I don't see this information posted or described anywhere, so I will attempt to contribute it myself. I first thought the GB synths had the mod wheel hard-wired to vibrato, but when I dug deeper I found that in. . .
    Analog Pad, MW controls Cutoff [unless Cutoff slider is set to 'High']
    Digital Mono, MW controls Timbre [amount of control varies slider position]
    Digital Stepper, MW controls Harmonics [amount of control varies slider position]
    Hybrid Basic, MW can be set to control Vibrato and/or Cutoff [this is the only alternative routing the user interface makes obvious]
    Hybrid Morph, MW controls Morph A - B [or B - A is slider is set to B].
    And to repeat what was already mentioned in this forum, in Tonewheel organ, cc 64 toggles speaker rotation speed.
    These synths intrigue me far more than GB's samples or loops.

    DB:2.43:Mod Wheel Routings In Gb Synthesizers kx

    I don't see this information posted or described anywhere, so I will attempt to contribute it myself. I first thought the GB synths had the mod wheel hard-wired to vibrato, but when I dug deeper I found that in. . .
    Analog Pad, MW controls Cutoff [unless Cutoff slider is set to 'High']
    Digital Mono, MW controls Timbre [amount of control varies slider position]
    Digital Stepper, MW controls Harmonics [amount of control varies slider position]
    Hybrid Basic, MW can be set to control Vibrato and/or Cutoff [this is the only alternative routing the user interface makes obvious]
    Hybrid Morph, MW controls Morph A - B [or B - A is slider is set to B].
    And to repeat what was already mentioned in this forum, in Tonewheel organ, cc 64 toggles speaker rotation speed.
    These synths intrigue me far more than GB's samples or loops.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Computer Doesn't Recognize E260 z8


    All i have is a black screen/blue wheel/ can turn on but nothin changes/please?

    DB:2.43:Computer Doesn't Recognize E260 z8

    Heh... Tapeworm, you and I are going to get along great.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:How To Configure A Map Of Patches Names Of My Midi Device In Order To Insert Program Changes From Logic? x3


    How to configure a map of patches names of my midi device in order to insert program changes from Logic?

    DB:2.43:How To Configure A Map Of Patches Names Of My Midi Device In Order To Insert Program Changes From Logic? x3

    Thomjinx wrote:You can usually use a patch editor-librarian program like Sound Diver or MidiQuest to copy and paste the patch names (one bank at a time) into the patch name list of a multi-intsrument object in the environment.That's what I do. Works like a charm.Cheer,Thomjinx"My first copy of Logic came on Floppy disks"And you will need to setup bank change commands for your particular instrument, if it does in fact have several banks of internal patches. Logic comes with a selection of bank change commands, one of them will almost always work. My first copy of Logic came on floppies, two of them I think and was MIDI only, moved up to Logic_Audio at version 3.0 I think.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Why Doesn't The Mod Wheel Work With Garageband 3 Organ Sounds. zj


    Why is it that the mod wheel has no effect on any of the Apple Garageband 3 organ sounds. No modulation, no leslie effect...nothing!

    DB:2.43:Why Doesn't The Mod Wheel Work With Garageband 3 Organ Sounds. zj

    Try using your sustain pedal for changing the Leslie speed. It is VERY realistic. Sounds just like a Leslie switched between slow and fast rotation. Add an amp simulation setting like "Big Wheels" with the Gospel or Rock organ. It sounds like you are distorting the Leslie amp. Real fun!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Radius Of A Wheel Collider Vs Size zx



    Yes they must be the same size of the wheel, otherwise colliding would be unrealistic. Scaling changes the wheel collider radius but you can do it manually via Radius property in the Wheel Collider component.

    DB:2.43:Radius Of A Wheel Collider Vs Size zx


    Yes they must be the same size of the wheel, otherwise colliding would be unrealistic. Scaling changes the wheel collider radius but you can do it manually via Radius property in the Wheel Collider component.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Donwload Patches For V 8.5.0.781 k8


    Hi,Im using Mcafee Version 8.5.0.781 and my access protection, on-access scanner, and buffer overflow protection is getting disabled after enabling also. Im using windows server 2003 with service pack 2. I have all legal version and im continuously updating patches through microsoft site. When i checked the same with Mcafee Help Desk, they told me to download and install latest patches for the same version. But im unable to find the same in the site.Could anyone help me in this regard. Await your help on the same.Regards,SrinivasBangalore. IndiaMoved to the correct area - MOD

    DB:2.43:Donwload Patches For V 8.5.0.781 k8

    I think you need to get that information from whomever did the purchase of the product(s). This is typically a Network Administrator or Security Administrator at Your site or company.No one here has that info, nor could they divulge this information on the forum.Please see your Administrator for this information.Ron Metzger

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Recording Automation / Effects Changes In Real Time? 8a


    Hey All

    I don't think this is possible but thought I would check. I have recently been playing with the automation curves, which I have found to be great fun. Is there a way to assign anything from my MIDI keyboard to be able to record automation in real time? For example, changing the speed of auto-filter for wobble bass. Ideally I could use the mod wheel for this.

    Bonus question 1: if this is not possible in Garageband, is it possible in Logic?

    Cheers!

    DB:2.43:Recording Automation / Effects Changes In Real Time? 8a

    Hey All

    I don't think this is possible but thought I would check. I have recently been playing with the automation curves, which I have found to be great fun. Is there a way to assign anything from my MIDI keyboard to be able to record automation in real time? For example, changing the speed of auto-filter for wobble bass. Ideally I could use the mod wheel for this.

    Bonus question 1: if this is not possible in Garageband, is it possible in Logic?

    Cheers!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Learning The "Learn" Function 3p


    The manual is no help so...Help!
    How do I get a plug or instrument to "learn" to be controlled by a specific controller. For example, if I want the Cutoff on Auto Filter to be controlled by my mod wheel, how would I do such a thing???

    thanks

    DB:2.43:Learning The "Learn" Function 3p

    The manual is no help so...Help!
    How do I get a plug or instrument to "learn" to be controlled by a specific controller. For example, if I want the Cutoff on Auto Filter to be controlled by my mod wheel, how would I do such a thing???

    thanks

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:10.3.9 - Just Installed Security Patches, Won't Boot Up fk


    Hi,

    just got back from vacation and got a sw upgrade notice to install several patches on my ti-book running 10.3.9. I allowed them and when it rebooted, all am getting is a grey screen with a spinning clock-like wheel.

    Tried rebooting after letting it go for 30 minutes, but same thing.

    help?

    thanks

    DB:2.43:10.3.9 - Just Installed Security Patches, Won't Boot Up fk

    What exactly does the grey screen with the spinning clock like wheel indicate anyway?

    init is starting. It runs various scripts (ie. rcboot) then starts System Starter.

    A verbose start up might show you where the trouble is.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.43

    DB:2.43:Violin Solo In Jp5! Part Ii 77


    Hello

    So, to turn the Fiddle into a Violin, do the following:
    1. In GarageBand, load up the Irish Fiddle.
    2. In the Track Info window, click on the Pencil Button (In the row labeled "Generator"
    3. Drag the "Attack" slider to the right slightly.
    TA DAAA!

    Now, for playing.
    Make sure you have an expression pedal.
    Move the mod wheel all the way up to get a full vibrato.
    If you want a trill one whole step up, move the mod wheel to a lower middle position.
    If you want a trill one half step up, then move the mod wheel to an upper middle position.
    Use the expression pedal to add crescendi and decrescendi.

    Hope this works!
    So long!

    DB:2.43:Violin Solo In Jp5! Part Ii 77

    Hello

    So, to turn the Fiddle into a Violin, do the following:
    1. In GarageBand, load up the Irish Fiddle.
    2. In the Track Info window, click on the Pencil Button (In the row labeled "Generator"
    3. Drag the "Attack" slider to the right slightly.
    TA DAAA!

    Now, for playing.
    Make sure you have an expression pedal.
    Move the mod wheel all the way up to get a full vibrato.
    If you want a trill one whole step up, move the mod wheel to a lower middle position.
    If you want a trill one half step up, then move the mod wheel to an upper middle position.
    Use the expression pedal to add crescendi and decrescendi.

    Hope this works!
    So long!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.42

    DB:2.42:What Are Some Helpful Custom Alarms In Vmware Vcenter? fa



    What custom alarms are you guys setting up to monitor and alert you of any serious changes in VCenter? I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel.

    DB:2.42:What Are Some Helpful Custom Alarms In Vmware Vcenter? fa


    What custom alarms are you guys setting up to monitor and alert you of any serious changes in VCenter? I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.42

    DB:2.42:Stand Alone Pitchbend/Mod Wheel ? j9


    I love my current midi keyboard, but have no "wheels." I never needed them until GB2. =]

    Does anyone make a cheap usb standalone box with just the wheels? I know I can edit this info directly in the tracks, but having a the wheels would be great.

    -Morgan

    DB:2.42:Stand Alone Pitchbend/Mod Wheel ? j9

    Yes, it's cheaper to just buy a new keyboard, and it also saves you from using another USB slot.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.42

    DB:2.42:Can I Use 2 Controller Keyboards ks


    I'd like to use 2 controller keyboards: Oxygen 8 for its knobs and mod wheel and a Roland (can't remember the model) as it's got more keys. Both drivers are installed correctly but only 1 is recognised at a time in Logic. Is it possible to have them both?
    Thanx

    DB:2.42:Can I Use 2 Controller Keyboards ks

    Thanks for that. I sorted it via the environment, cheers!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.42

    DB:2.42:Problem Recording Mod Wheel 7d


    Dear All. i'm trying to record the mod wheel using my Oxygen8 controler. I'm recording it over a solo violin track (from Garritan PO). I can record it ok but when i play back I can't hear the violin! In Sonar or Cubase, which I am more used to, this is easy enough but I can't seem to do it properly in GB3. Help!

    Cheers, Maestro-C

    DB:2.42:Problem Recording Mod Wheel 7d

    Dear All. i'm trying to record the mod wheel using my Oxygen8 controler. I'm recording it over a solo violin track (from Garritan PO). I can record it ok but when i play back I can't hear the violin! In Sonar or Cubase, which I am more used to, this is easy enough but I can't seem to do it properly in GB3. Help!

    Cheers, Maestro-C

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.42

    DB:2.42:How Do I Make It So I Can Use My Mod Wheel To Control The Volume For Jampak m8


    how do I make it so I can use my mod wheel to control the volume for the Orchestra Jam Pack?

    Let's say I want to use the Violins 1 legato EXS instrument and use the mod wheel for volume, or say, expression (CC#11)? What's the best way to redirect that information? I think I tried it once using a transformer in the environment, but I seem to recall that ended up recording MIDI data on all my MIDI tracks at once.

    Also, is there a way I can set it up so it cross fades between the three different samples there are for this instrument (I checked it out and apparently there's a legato f, mf, and p)

    How do you folks handle this kind of thing? (Volume and expression)

    thanks!
    Keith

    DB:2.42:How Do I Make It So I Can Use My Mod Wheel To Control The Volume For Jampak m8

    Thanks! I'll try that when I get home. I think I started to do that but I'll keep working with it.

    Also, to clarify my question, I'm referring specifically to the volume controls that emulate what a real musician would do when they'd be playing a wind or string instrument-- like something I'd implement when I'd actually record the part. (I'm not asking so much about the mixing process for a good overall orchestra sound.)

    Anyone else have any thoughts specifically on volume controls and setting up cross fading in EXS? I apologize if this topic's been covered in previous sessions.

    Keith

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.41

    DB:2.41:Mod W7 Program Files ka


    I am trying to modify several subfolders in a program whose files are located in Program Files. The modifications are in a WinRAR compressed file. The original program loaded and runs without problems, but when I extract the mod files to the subfolders
    using WinRAR the changes are halted and warnings appear. My OS is W7 Ultimate. I am the admin.

    DB:2.41:Mod W7 Program Files ka

    Hi Lisa
    I am trying to install Jedit in my desktop. once i install i see message: the installer could not create the destination directory.May be you do not have write permission.So
    I followed first and second steps as follows. Idon't understand third step.In third step, i seec:\Windows\system32
    What to write and how to proceed? Please help me.
    To enable the build-in Administrator account, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, and then typecmd
    in the StartSearch box.
    2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click
    Run as Administrator.
    3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    4. At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then pressENTER.
    5. Type net user administrator Password,and then press
    ENTER.
    Note: Please replace the Password tag with your passwords which you want to set to administrator account.
    6. Type exit, and then press ENTER.
    7. Log off the current user account. as you

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.41

    DB:2.41:Anyone Unsure Whether To Get A Wheel Or Not... s8


    I have been wanting a wheel for ages but wasnt sure if it was worth it.

    Well yes it is, it totaly changes the experiance. I got the dfgt but already thinking of a higher end wheel. The wheel stand pro is quality as well.

    DB:2.41:Anyone Unsure Whether To Get A Wheel Or Not... s8


    Does the wheel sound very loud when driving? I want to buy this wheel, but stupid logitech STILL hasn't provided Greece with items.




    - MaderMike

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.41

    DB:2.41:Re: Mouse Wheel Osnap Dialogue Box 37


    My mouse wheel when pressed used to display the osnap dialogue box. When IT did some changes to my computer I lost that function and kow one seems to know how to get it back. MBUTTONPAN settings do not work.
    Any ideas

    DB:2.41:Re: Mouse Wheel Osnap Dialogue Box 37

    You are using a non-intellipoint microsoft mouse. There are driver settings
    in the Control Panel. Look there under "Mouse". Once set, it should work.
    Actually XP should be setting to Microsoft Mouse driver by default.

    --
    _________________________

    Bill DeShawn
    bdeshawn@nospamsterling.net
    http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

    wrote in message news:5507173@discussion.autodesk.com...
    2 button + wheel Microsoft optical mouse.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Question On Functional Consultant Task? 9s



    Hi Friends

    functional consultant applying patches and organizational changes means

    Regards

    Simha

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Someone Else Using My Spotify Account cm



    Can any mod disconnect all devices using my acc?

    Changes password but does not help...

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Using Breath Controller To Control Modulation f9


    I recently bought a breath controller in order to control velocity x fades for my virtual string libraries.
    However, the velocity fades in these libraries operate with the mod wheel. Does anyone know how to transform breath control data into mod wheel control data so I can acomplish this? I think it has something to do with the transform function in the environment but to be honest, I can't really figure this out from the manual.
    Any help would be great!!!
    Thanks...
    Matthew

    DB:2.40:Using Breath Controller To Control Modulation f9

    I recently bought a breath controller in order to control velocity x fades for my virtual string libraries.
    However, the velocity fades in these libraries operate with the mod wheel. Does anyone know how to transform breath control data into mod wheel control data so I can acomplish this? I think it has something to do with the transform function in the environment but to be honest, I can't really figure this out from the manual.
    Any help would be great!!!
    Thanks...
    Matthew

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Green Disappeared When Os Patches Applied 13


    I have a fairly popular interactive color wheel applet on the web at

    http://rocq.home.att.net/SIHwheel.html

    It has been up and running for well over three years, and until today it seemed to work solidly on every platform upon which I saw it.

    But last night I patched a SunBlade 1000 sparc Solaris 8 machine with the 9Jan02 Recommended patch bundle. This morning I happened to view the wheel, and green was absent from most of it. It was there yesterday!

    There are two main color areas, the wheel itself, and a color intensity ramp. Green is now almost absent from the wheel, but displays properly within the ramp.

    Does anyone else experience this anomolous behavior? Any ideas on what might have gone wrong? Nothing within the patch bundle seems to refer to Java, and I do not believe this to be a problem with Java itself.

    DB:2.40:Green Disappeared When Os Patches Applied 13

    -- first and last bump --

    If it works for everyone, that's the main thing I want to hear. And silence implies to me that it is working.

    -- Rich
    --- http://rocq.home.att.net/SIHwheel.html

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Mod Wheel In Exs24 x3


    Whenever I try to set the mod wheel to control something like resonance in EXS24, the samples (the included flute and clarinet sounds so far) become short and staccato-like without any sustain when I have the mod wheel up all the way. This problem also happens when I don't even have the mod wheel set to anything. Is the mod wheel automatically set to change samples or something else?

    DB:2.40:Mod Wheel In Exs24 x3

    Got it! Under "groups" in the instrument editor it lets me decide when I want to access the samples. I just have all the mod wheel values set to trigger the sustained flute sounds instead of the staccato at the half way point. Thanks again for your help!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Wrt54g af



    Hello

    Is or are there any new firmware, patches or updates. The Wireless-G 2.4 GHz 54Mbps

    model WRT54G. Any help.

    RalphAndrewKessler

    (Mod Note: Title Edited to correct router name.)

    DB:2.40:Wrt54g af


    Hi randrew.

    Latest firmware can be at least 1yr old depending on your routers Version No.

    Check here for the firmwares.




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Search Function is your friend.... and Google too.

    How to Secure your Network
    How to Upgrade Routers Firmware
    Setting-Up a Router with DSL Internet Service
    Setting-Up a Router with Cable Internet Service
    How to Hard Reset or 30/30/30 your Router
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Korg Kontrol 49 Issues No Mod Wheel ??? !!! ??? 9j


    I have searched the forum for info on this and read everything I can - as well as telephoning Korg and making sure I have the latest software in the Korg, the correct power on the USB bus etc etc etc

    When LOGIC boots - the software puts the Kontrol 49 into NATIVE mode, which would be great if it worked.

    I can access simple transport paramters - I can even tweak instruments (sometimes - it doesn't always work) and I can play the keyboard...

    When I do play the keyboard, there is NO MOD WHEEL !!!

    I also cannot get the drum pads to work as drum pads

    All VERY FRUSTRATING and driving me nuts

    So nuts in fact that I may just sell it again...

    Is there a phone number to ring the developer like there used to be?

    I have used LOGIC since version 1.0 and since APPLE took over support *****

    GERHARD???

    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    DB:2.40:Korg Kontrol 49 Issues No Mod Wheel ??? !!! ??? 9j

    I used to own a JL Cooper Fader Master, probably no harder to program than that, but without the Sys Ex data you would have to reverse engineer everything with a MIDI monitor...

    Where can I get the codes?

    Anyone?

    Thanks

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:No Wheel For Options, And No Arrow Next To Outlook Logo 7d


    Why don't I have a 'wheel' in the upper right corner to access the options, and also why don't I have an arrow next to the Outlook logo to access those changes?

    DB:2.40:No Wheel For Options, And No Arrow Next To Outlook Logo 7d

    Sunny Cat

    If you dont have this

    Please do this

    Have you tried to access your account using another browser or computer?
    Does the same issue happen?

    I recommend that you clear your browser's cache and temporary internet files to make sure that they are not causing your issue.

    *For Internet Explorer browser: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Delete
    *For Google Chrome: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Browsing Data
    *For Firefox: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Now

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Bug In Modifier Plugin 3z


    If you chose convert Mod wheel to Expression, no way to turn off, or remove plugin, it set Expression to zero.To get sound back you need resend Expression to plugin.

    DB:2.40:Bug In Modifier Plugin 3z

    If you chose convert Mod wheel to Expression, no way to turn off, or remove plugin, it set Expression to zero.To get sound back you need resend Expression to plugin.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.40

    DB:2.40:Ht1535 Changes I Make To My Itunes Library -- Updating/Correcting Cd Artwork Or Fixing "A Sheep At The Wheel" To "Asleep At The Wheel" -- Aren't Coming Coming Back From The Cloud To My Ipad Or Iphone. I Turn Off Match To Make The Fixes But That's Not Helping. f3


    Changes I make to my Cloud-based iTunes library -- updating/correcting CD artwork, changing "A Sheep at the Wheel" to "Asleep at the Wheel" -- aren't making it to my iPad or iPhone. I tun off iMatch to work on the library but it's not making any difference on the iPad and iPhone. Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

    DB:2.40:Ht1535 Changes I Make To My Itunes Library -- Updating/Correcting Cd Artwork Or Fixing "A Sheep At The Wheel" To "Asleep At The Wheel" -- Aren't Coming Coming Back From The Cloud To My Ipad Or Iphone. I Turn Off Match To Make The Fixes But That's Not Helping. f3

    Changes I make to my Cloud-based iTunes library -- updating/correcting CD artwork, changing "A Sheep at the Wheel" to "Asleep at the Wheel" -- aren't making it to my iPad or iPhone. I tun off iMatch to work on the library but it's not making any difference on the iPad and iPhone. Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.39

    DB:2.39:Being In The Know.. Latest Updates/Patches.. pm


    Hi,

    Can you advise me on the best way of being in the know in terms of latest patches following recent application/legislation changes such as the latest HR/Payroll RTI , Pension Enrollment patches that has been released by Oracle and their subsequent updates.

    I am currently subscribed to getting security alerts from Oracle Technology Network, but I can't remember getting any patches communications from Oracle.

    Does Oracle also only release the HR Global patches once a year if not how can I be alerted of the new releases?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    TL

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.39

    DB:2.39:How Can I Add A Mod Wheel? zd


    I've got a Yamaha P-120 keyboard which I use as a controller for Logic. It's a really nice keyboard that I love playing on, but it doesn't have a mod wheel on it, and I'd really like to be able to send modulation data into Logic to take advantage of sophisticated sample libraries. Is there some way to add just that functionality?
    One thing I thought of is getting an expression pedal, which the P-120 supports, enabling it to send expression data into Logic. Does Logic have some way to remap the incoming expression data to modulation data? Any other ideas? Thanks.

    DB:2.39:How Can I Add A Mod Wheel? zd

    Thanks! I set up the transformer object like you said, and it works like a charm! Now I've got a foot-pedal mod wheel controller - hooray!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.39

    DB:2.39:Unisphere For Vmax 1.6.1.8 Changes 9z



    Anyone have a list of changes/patches/etc between 1.6.1.4 and 1.6.1.8? Anyone know where the Release Notes are for 1.6.1.8?

    Thanks,

    Will S.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.39

    DB:2.39:How Does One Update The Signature? zd



    I keep disabling and enabling to update the changes to my signature but it keeps showing same mod picture from a mod I have deleted. How do I change it?

    DB:2.39:How Does One Update The Signature? zd


    Sweet... it did it on it's own. Finally! Thanks anyway bud.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.38

    DB:2.38:Synth Matrix Router 31


    Crew,

    Having a bit of trouble getting my head around the concept for matrix routers in synths.

    - I gather that if say, Mod wheel is the source and cutoff is the destination, you can control cutoff with your mod wheel??

    - What about for things that aren't controlled by you, so like if volume was the source and cutoff the destination?? I need a bit of basic theory with this stuff, any reference material?

    - Exs24 seems to introduce a 'via' module, how does this affect things?

    - what the 'sample select' field in exs24 represent?

    - how does the slider to the right of each router affect things??

    Thanks guys!!

    mike.

    DB:2.38:Synth Matrix Router 31

    thanks, any info on the 'sample select' field in exs?

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.38

    DB:2.38:Avoid Mouse Wheel To Scroll Portals 9z



    Hi,

    Anyone who knows how to prevent the mouse wheel on a Windows computer from scrolling a portal. Everything works find on Mac, but Windows users accidently changes records when they try to scroll down the page using the wheel on the mouse, instead the wheel scrolls the portal that is on the same page.

    /Tobi

    DB:2.38:Avoid Mouse Wheel To Scroll Portals 9z


    Hi,

    Anyone who knows how to prevent the mouse wheel on a Windows computer from scrolling a portal. Everything works find on Mac, but Windows users accidently changes records when they try to scroll down the page using the wheel on the mouse, instead the wheel scrolls the portal that is on the same page.

    /Tobi

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.38

    DB:2.38:Cant Compile Any Kernel Newer Than 2.6.32.2 [Solved] 3m



    Hi,Im running Arch i686 (fully updated) and a custom kernel (no patches, just a custom config). This always worked fine without any problems. Im using my own kernel compile script for this task. I know there are PKGBUILDS for this, but I like it the way it is... The problem is I cant compile 2.6.32.3 and 2.6.32.4. All earlier kernels work still fine and can be compiled but with both of them I always become error-messages when trying to make the kernel:
    *** End of Linux kernel configuration.
    *** Execute make to build the kernel or try make help.

    scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/x86/Kconfig
    CLEAN /home/goldstein/Codes/new-kernel/2.6.32.4-van-1/linux-2.6.32.4
    CHK include/linux/version.h
    CHK include/linux/utsrelease.h
    SYMLINK include/asm - include/asm-x86
    CLEAN .tmp_versions
    HOSTCC scripts/pnmtologo
    CC scripts/mod/empty.o
    HOSTCC scripts/mod/mk_elfconfig
    MKELF scripts/mod/elfconfig.h
    HOSTCC scripts/mod/file2alias.o
    HOSTCC scripts/mod/modpost.o
    fixdep: scripts/.pnmtologo.d: No such file or directory
    make[1]: *** [scripts/pnmtologo] Error 2
    make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    CC kernel/bounds.s
    GEN include/linux/bounds.h
    CC arch/x86/kernel/asm-offsets.s
    HOSTCC scripts/mod/sumversion.o
    GEN include/asm/asm-offsets.h
    CALL scripts/checksyscalls.sh
    HOSTLD scripts/mod/modpost
    make: *** [scripts] Error 2

    DB:2.38:Cant Compile Any Kernel Newer Than 2.6.32.2 [Solved] 3m


    Hi,I got the problem fixed. I changed two things: 1.) I now do a make mrproper after extracting the archive 2.) I now just compile it with make -j3 and dont execute a make clean anymore

    One of this things fixed the problem and I can now compile 2.6.32.3+ kernels .

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.38

    DB:2.38:Articulation Works, Then It Doesn't 8x


    I'm running Logic Pro 7.2.3 on MacPro 2.66 with 2 gigs of RAM. I have a cheap evolution Keys 49 Midi keyboard that has pitch bend and modulation wheels. I am using Jam Pack 4 to compose symphony tracks.

    When I create a new Logic song/project, the mod wheel on my keyboard handles articulation perfectly. Using cello as an example, it switches from legato to staccato fine. Here's the problem: When I close or quit the song and return, the mod wheel doesn't function. The cello is locked into legato mode. The transport window shows that Logic is reading the articulation data, but no articulation is heard. I know it's not the keyboard because I can bring the same cello instrument up in Garageband and the articulation works everytime.

    Has anyone had this problem?

    MacPro 2.66 2GB RAM Powerbook 400mhz "Pismo" Mac OS X (10.4.7)

    DB:2.38:Articulation Works, Then It Doesn't 8x

    It's good to know someone else is having a similar problem (if one can call that good!)

    I've been poking around and I've also noticed this: If I create a cello part in Garageband, articulation works everytime I open it. If I take that Garageband song and open it in Logic, articulation still works everytime I open it. The Logic file in this instance is saved as a "Logic Song." I don't know how to tell, but I'm assuming the Logic song is drawing it's sound files from the Garageband song (I don't know how to check that).

    However, if I save the newly created Logic song as a project - with all sound files being copied to folders within a master project folder - articulation does not work when I reopen the file.

    Strange. And frustrating.

    MacPro 2.66 2GB RAM Powerbook 400mhz "Pismo" Mac OS X (10.4.7)

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.38

    DB:2.38:Assigning Expression To Modwheel On M-Audio 88es df


    I'm trying to assign the expression parameter to my Modulation Wheel on my M-Audio 88es keyboard. Right now, the mod wheel does nothing to certain instruments, on some, Logic has it set to control things like chaning from Bass Pizzicato to Bass Tremolo, etc.

    But I would like to change it to expression. For instance, with a standard Flute from the library, the modwheel does nothing but I want it to control expression, how do I assign that easily? And do I need to do it for every track I want to or is it a global setting?

    Thank you

    DB:2.38:Assigning Expression To Modwheel On M-Audio 88es df

    I'm trying to assign the expression parameter to my Modulation Wheel on my M-Audio 88es keyboard. Right now, the mod wheel does nothing to certain instruments, on some, Logic has it set to control things like chaning from Bass Pizzicato to Bass Tremolo, etc.

    But I would like to change it to expression. For instance, with a standard Flute from the library, the modwheel does nothing but I want it to control expression, how do I assign that easily? And do I need to do it for every track I want to or is it a global setting?

    Thank you

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Can I Reassign The Piano Pedals To The Volume Controller? kd


    My piano doesn't have a mod wheel that controls the volume, but I really need it. Is it possible to reassign the left and middle pedals that do send midi data, in Logic to a volume up and volume down midi send?

    DB:2.37:Can I Reassign The Piano Pedals To The Volume Controller? kd

    The logic file, right? Thanks for that, it works. I was wondering if it is possible to make it react faster so the slider can go faster up and down.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Better Choices For Midi Keyboard Controllers? df


    What are some of you using?
    I am looking at some AKAI and EMU units.
    Something that will run plug ins and synths in logic 9...
    Mod and pitch wheel would be cool.

    akai mpk49 any good?

    DB:2.37:Better Choices For Midi Keyboard Controllers? df

    I hear the AKAI MPK is a little tougher and better quality. I'd go with that but my only concern is are all the knobs and sliders programmable within logic? I do have an MPC so I am also debating getting something with just keys -

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Xsi Mod Tool Failed To Save Before System Failure fc


    Hi,sorry for my english, i'm French.i'm just new with XSI Mod tool and i get always the same error "failed to save before system failure"I have a notbook HP AMD Turion 1.6GhZ with windows XP sp3 and a Geforce go 7600.i'm using Build version 6 Mod Tool 2007 0814I notice that happen when i click and move very fast up and down on the mouse wheel to zoom on an object.To reproduce the Bug:Load Noesis_QS1.exp located in Noesi_QS_databaseuse the pan , orbit and click on the mouse wheel to zoom very fast.I have looked on google for the same problem. i would like to say that i don't have QT or itunes installed.Any help

    DB:2.37:Xsi Mod Tool Failed To Save Before System Failure fc

    Hi,sorry for my english, i'm French.i'm just new with XSI Mod tool and i get always the same error "failed to save before system failure"I have a notbook HP AMD Turion 1.6GhZ with windows XP sp3 and a Geforce go 7600.i'm using Build version 6 Mod Tool 2007 0814I notice that happen when i click and move very fast up and down on the mouse wheel to zoom on an object.To reproduce the Bug:Load Noesis_QS1.exp located in Noesi_QS_databaseuse the pan , orbit and click on the mouse wheel to zoom very fast.I have looked on google for the same problem. i would like to say that i don't have QT or itunes installed.Any help

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Non-Sap Changes Through Charm mx



    Hi,

    We are configuring CHARM on solution manager 7.1, how do we handle non-sap changes[os patches,db patches] through charm?

    Regards,

    Cherry

    DB:2.37:Non-Sap Changes Through Charm mx


    You can define these changes as adminstrative changes.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:?? Color Wheel ?? c3


    Hello,I Notice that the cursor changes sometimes for a Color wheel for a split second, Is there something to do with it ?

    DB:2.37:?? Color Wheel ?? c3

    Overall the system works fine,But this business with the wheel...

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Indesign Cc Endless Spinning Wheel zc



    When i open certain documents I'm getting the spinning wheel, not allowing me to make any changes.

    I already called support on this and they deleted my preferences and just saved the file. This allowed me to work again but getting the same issue in another document. The issue persists!

    Please help.

    Thank you.

    DB:2.37:Indesign Cc Endless Spinning Wheel zc


    When i open certain documents I'm getting the spinning wheel, not allowing me to make any changes.

    I already called support on this and they deleted my preferences and just saved the file. This allowed me to work again but getting the same issue in another document. The issue persists!

    Please help.

    Thank you.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:I Can't Click On My Creative Cloud Icon pd



    I can't click on my Creative cloud icon, my cursor changes to spinning wheel when I hover it.

    Tried re installing, now getting an error 600, FRUSTRATING!

    DB:2.37:I Can't Click On My Creative Cloud Icon pd


    Thank you for the reply.

    I followed all the steps and after restarting my system it's working again.

    Although, it gave me a message saying that my Adobe Creative Suite 6 is corrupted.

    I just ignored the message and launched AI and PS because I had to get my work done but I will keep you posted if something comes up

    so far I didn't have any issues.

    Thank you

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Vmware Patches And Updates??? km


    I'm trying to download the latest Esx 3,02 patches from VMware's website and if I attempt to download any more the one patch at a time, nothing happens. Is there another site at which I can download official VMware patches?

    I thought whoever decided to change these forums made a bad decision but the recent changes to the downloads/patches section is deplorable.

    Jason

    DB:2.37:Vmware Patches And Updates??? km


    Sorry for the delay in replying but do you still have the issue? if so is this the only updated machine in your farm/Cluster?

    Tom Howarth

    VMware Communities User Moderator

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Jampack 4 (Orchestral Instruments) Expression And Articulation cs


    Hi!

    This may be a dense question (or could it be that the documentation for JamPack 4 is anemic??), but I'm trying to adjust trill and tremolo for the violin section. According to the "tips" pdf,

    "To record changes in articulation, use the mod wheel on a keyboard controller as you play (or use the Modulation control in the Musical Typing window). In the editor, you can edit expression by choosing Foot Control from the display pop-up menu. The following tables show the different articulations available for each instrument. ....

    Orchestra Violin 1 Section ...
    legato: 0-9
    staccato: 10-36
    tremolo: 37-63
    half-step trills: 64-90
    whole-step trills: 91-117
    pizzicato: 118-127

    As far as I can see, the Music Typing Window has keys 3 through 8 designated for modulation. So, how does one make the adjustment??? (I'm using a digital piano for MIDI input, so I don't have a MOD wheel, and the "key transpose" feature only affects the key, not the expression or articulation.)

    Thanks for any help!
    Hal

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Dst Patches 78



    Hi,

    Is anybody aware of any patches that need to be applied for the new Day Light Savings Time changes coming up on March 11th?

    Thanks,

    M

    DB:2.37:Dst Patches 78


    Because ESX \*is* the host, which passes info along to

    the guests.

    OK. I forgot that ESX is an OS.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Rowno() In Pivot Table ad



    i need mod of row number for each row in pivot table.

    i use in expression as -- mod(rowno(total),2)

    nut its behaviour changes when i do drill down and no value is shown

    please help me out

    DB:2.37:Rowno() In Pivot Table ad


    The rowno() is calculated for the lowest level shown. If you expand only certain values of a dimension then the rowno() will be shown for these expanded rows. And the rowno cannot be displayed for the collapsed dimension values.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Mouse Wheel Problem With Scroll Bar And Value Change Event km



    I have an event that triggers when the value of a scroll bar changes. This works fine with everything but with the mouse wheel. At first, the mouse wheel will change the value of the scrollbar, but this won't trigger the event. If I then trigger the event with a mouse click, the mouse wheel will then start to trigger events as well. Then switching to another object makes it revert to not recognizing mouse wheel value changes.

    Is there a way to make it recognize the mouse wheel without having to change the value of the scroll bar with a click first? I've attached a sample vi.










    Attachments:







    ScrollBarTest.vi ‏29 KB

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Exs24 Mod Wheel Assignment Possibility? kx


    Is there a way of assigning Velocity/Volume to the mod wheel in EXS24? I am trying to keep the Volume constant on one of my EXS24 samples but the sample I have loaded increases in Volume automatically. I want to keep it constant via the mod wheel (or change it to MY liking via the wheel). Is this possible in ESX? I can do it in K2 with no problem but can't figure out how to do it within the EXS24.
    Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

    DB:2.37:Exs24 Mod Wheel Assignment Possibility? kx

    Set the slider to 100% and select the "inv" (the button turns orange) function for controller 1. Every available controller available in the menue can be assigned as a Source so it has nothing to do with the controller numbers you mentioned.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Midi Keyboard Gets Random Delays cj


    I have an axiom61 that I use to play software instruments in Logic Pro. Everything is right on with no delay on any of the keys on the keyboard. However when I used the mod wheel or some of the pressure pads the delay is extremely noticeable and I have to reset the device get rid of the delay. Everytime I need to use that pads or mod wheel same thing. The weird thing is I have been using this keyboard for the same purpose for over a year now with no problems. Please help!

    DB:2.37:Midi Keyboard Gets Random Delays cj

    I have an axiom61 that I use to play software instruments in Logic Pro. Everything is right on with no delay on any of the keys on the keyboard. However when I used the mod wheel or some of the pressure pads the delay is extremely noticeable and I have to reset the device get rid of the delay. Everytime I need to use that pads or mod wheel same thing. The weird thing is I have been using this keyboard for the same purpose for over a year now with no problems. Please help!

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Ipad Just Shows Gear Wheel 7a


    Ipad just shows gear wheel in centre of screen, I've held down the power button but nothing changes

    DB:2.37:Ipad Just Shows Gear Wheel 7a

    You're welcome. Thank you for the points.

  • RELEVANCY SCORE 2.37

    DB:2.37:Service Jboss.Binding.Modcluster (Missing) Dependents: [Service Jboss.Mod-Cluster] 9m



    I get this error when I start jboss7.1.1Final in domain mode

    Changes:

    1. extensions

    ......

    .....

    extension module="org.jboss.as.modcluster"/

    /extensions

    2. Added a new subsytem mod cluster

    subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:modcluster:1.0"

    mod-cluster-config advertise-socket="modcluster" proxy-list="10.0.9.151:80"

    /mod-cluster-config

    /subsystem

    Please can you help.

    Thanks in Advance

    Kowshik

    DB:2.37:Service Jboss.Binding.Modcluster (Missing) Dependents: [Service Jboss.Mod-Cluster] 9m


    I get this error when I start jboss7.1.1Final in domain mode

    Changes:

    1. extensions

    ......

    .....

    extension module="org.jboss.as.modcluster"/

    /extensions

    2. Added a new subsytem mod cluster

    subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:modcluster:1.0"

    mod-cluster-config advertise-socket="modcluster" proxy-list="10.0.9.151:80"

    /mod-cluster-config

    /subsystem

    Please can you help.

    Thanks in Advance

    Kowshik